Literally, the sun brings light, heat and energy to the planets that revolve around it. It’s a very essential thing that provides life. In Astrology, it is that and so much more. The sun over Sagittarius means a lot of things that are mostly positive. This means one should take advantage of that.
Take note, this is not only for people with the Sagittarius zodiac sign. The sun affects all zodiacs but how it does so depends on which sign. Here are few things you should be aware of next time you hear the sun is hovering over the Archer this month.
1) Take A Risk. We all know the Sagittarius is a natural risk taker. He likes the thrill it brings especially if he thinks he might bag the prize. So if there’s a better time to “Go For It”, it’s when astrologers say the sun is in Sagittarius. If you’ve been contemplating about a new business venture or an idea that might improve work then do it. Trust serendipity to bring you something pleasant but unexpected. Audition for a community play and you might just get the lead spot! It can be anything, really. Just something that would add up a bit of spice to your usual grind.
2) Take On A New Adventure. Again, another thing to bring excitement to your daily routine. Take a hike, ride a bike, try bungee jumping or jumping off a plane. That may sound extreme but you get the drift. It’s all about trying things you’ve never done or haven’t even thought of. Travel and learn. Go somewhere you’ve never been before. Experience different cultures and traditions, first hand. Get out of the house and have fun!
3) Explore Your Creative Side. This in itself can be a new adventure for anyone. The Sagittarius is known to value freedom and not only in relationships. Freedom is a way of thinking so expressing ideas is, in a way, freeing yourself. Either through business or personal matters, there is a way to exercise this. You pick something you’re really good at like, drawing or writing and practice with it. You can share your ideas with others and make them think too. This way you can have someone to explore with and think of other great things to meddle with.
4) Shape Up. The sun plays a vital role in your health when it’s in Sagittarius. Go and ride the not only physical and mental vigor of the Archer. This is the time to either sign up for health classes or just go out of the house and job around the neighborhood to avoid being stagnant. If you’re already in a program you may feel the need to take it up a notch. Athletes for example can go up on a more hardcore training to increase endurance. Mentally, you can attend work shops and go on retreats to achieve inner peace and relax. The sun is usually associated with the heart, circulatory system and the immune system so you would want to be careful with those. If you are a hardcore partier you might want to change your lifestyle a bit to save yourself from further health problems.
5) Socialize. The Archer is known to be friendly and light hearted. They can get along and be friends with almost anybody so go out and meet friends. Get a hold of your old friends and renew your bond, do the things you used to do together and try some new ones. Also, meet new friends either through the old ones or from whatever social gathering you attend. Say hi to the person sitting on the table beside yours at the coffee shop. Or the next person you stand beside with at the veggie section at the grocery. You might have the same things in common that can be a start of something special.
There are endless possibilities that open up to a person everyday. The key is to know when to do something about it. The sun in Sagittarius just might be the time.