1. Sagittarius is adventurous and open-minded. It loves the exotic and different, including cultures, people, and ways of thinking. They prefer the values and ways of any culture but their own. They long to travel abroad and may live abroad at some point.
2. Sagittarius is low maintenance. All they need is space…lots of space, to be free to come and free to go. All they need is their freedom. The laundry, the bills, and the responsibilities can wait.
3. They’re born comedians. Sagittarius sees the world in a different way from everyone else, and they always see humor in everything, even in things others would prefer they didn’t.
4. It’s hard to insult a Sagittarius. Sticks and stones may break their bones, but words don’t actually hurt them. Words just don’t mean much to them. They may even laugh if you insult them well, but beware: they have no problem insulting you back, and it will cut right to the bone.
5. Sagittarius loves the outdoors and walking around. They’re most at peace when outside in wide, open spaces and miserable when cooped up in cramped, crowded spaces, like a classroom or office.
6. Sagittarius seeks knowledge and will go to the ends of the earth to find it. They’re lifelong students, who value knowledge about all else, and will spend their lifetimes seeking the truth about everything.
7. The are honest, outspoken loudmouths who exaggerate but they do it so well that they easily persuade others to agree with them. They will say what others are afraid to say. Knowing that others want to hide the truth makes them more determined to reveal it.
8. Sagittarius is independent and hates being told what to do. Try to impose your will on them and they will simply step aside. If you keep trying, they will torture you with psychological warfare until they can escape from you forever.
9. If you want to date a Sagittarius, don’t act like you want to date them. They fear commitment and labels, but they can do friendship. Let them come to the conclusion that you’re an item and that you’re special.
10. Sagittarius doesn’t do cliques, mean girls, or in crowds. Excluding them doesn’t work because they don’t want to be included. They have a way of making their own in-crowd and eclectic group of wonderful weirdoes from everyone who was left out.
11. Sagittarius is happy to spend the day wandering anywhere. Don’t expect them to honor schedules, routines, or deadlines. They can if they have to, but they most prefer unstructured time. Tell them to take their time and they absolutely will.
12. Sagittarius is your friend for life. Years pass and they can pick up where they left off with you. They don’t really miss anyone, because everyone they love is always with them in their hearts.