Being active and vibrant in nature, the Sagittarius ideally keeps their diet healthy, rich and nutritious. This helps boost their routine activities. They are smart to understand it very fast as to how much value food adds to their metabolism. They not just love eating, but consciously keep it healthy. The sun sign primarily rules the liver, thighs and hips, and ideally have long legs and well-toned physique.
The Sagittarians are confident, lively and colourful socialites who are high in energy and always game for adventure. Understanding these aspects of the Sagittarian, it would be easy to streamline some health-related ideas.
10 Must-know Health Tips for a Sagittarian
1) In terms of eating habits, adding nuts and fruits to the diet is not just good for a Sagittarius, but would happily add it to the daily food. The reason is not just that they are high-energy foods, and that’s what a Sag needs; but also because the image of this category of food goes with the image of the people of this sun-sign.
2) Physical activities and exercises would help the Sagittarian stay toned and impressive. Being a high-energy sun-sign, it is mostly part of the routine for lot of Sagittarians, but if it’s not, get on some energy-diet and put on your sports shoes. Keeping exercise in the list of scheduled health-related tasks would not just help the Sag stay fit, but would prevent illness.
3) There is a high tendency of Sag to gain weight at the latter part of life. This happens due to the lifestyle of being energetic, social and active among people, but declining in burning the fat. Also, the weight would be found settling around the thighs and the hips. Keeping an eye on what you eat would help, if exercise isn’t still on the list.
4) Sagittarians usually have a healthy and active liver, which is mostly put down by the individual at the latter part of life. This happens due to use of alcohol in get-togethers. Keeping alcohol consumption in control needs to be kept under monitoring.
5) Generally on the brighter side of health, the Sagittarius may come across some stress-related issues caused due to their being hyperactive. This is also more likely to happen with Sagittarius women.
6) Hepatitis is another caution-point, which is very likely seen in Sags. Taking care of diet and a few medical checks would help you escape this disease easily.
7) Special focus should be given to liver, because any ignorance in terms of good diet is likely to cause liver-related illness to Sags, as they possess a sensitive liver.
8) Consuming fruits and vegetables would retain silica to Sag, which is very likely to cause issues causing dull skin, dry hair and gum-problems.
9) Fats, oil-based elements like butter, sweets primarily including chocolates and candies should be avoided by Sag. This not only helps them stay toned, but also avoid laziness.
10) Poultry, fishes and high-protein content should be very importantly added to the food-list of Sag. This would help maintain the balance of dietary elements to retain energy to Sag.