If you’re a Sag (or a friend / family / lover of a Sag – you may relay this to them), here are some things you might want to consider for a New Year’s resolution. You don’t want to change anything about yourself, you say? Now, the NY’s resolution doesn’t have to be things that you should do to change what you already are. It could be something you’ve been planning to try for the longest time or something you didn’t realize you should do to improve your life or the lives of others. These are suggestions and, of course, are written for your consideration :).
1) Cut Back on Party Juice. It’s obvious, right? We all know Sags looooove to party. That’s good because a happy life leads to a long life. But being happy doesn’t always have to involve booze and cigarettes and staying up late every weekend. Try to cut back on alcohol. Just take a good amount of it to give you the right buzz to make crazy dance moves on the floor. Or consider something more tame. Sometimes, a quiet dinner out with a select number of friends have its own rewards.
2) Live a Healthy Lifestyle. Don’t tell me you didn’t see that coming. This automatically follows the first resolution. Instead of staying out late every weekend why not sleep early on a Saturday night so you could get up early the next day and jog or take a walk at the park with your dog. Instead of steak, grill some fish and pair it up with some greens. Instead of vodka, have a glass or two of red wine. You know the drill.
3) Travel Abroad. This will make you hit a few birds with one stone. Planning to go out of the country involves the need to save up for it. You’ll learn to appreciate the value of money if you’re trying to save up for something big and a trip out of the country with a different money value will help loads! Also, they say Sags are a happy-go-lucky bunch that needs a lot of maturing. Traveling is one way to learn how to act like an adult. You will see and experience new cultures and can compare it with yours. Meet new people and try to live their lives. See how they go by their daily grind in a country that lacks food and medicine and appreciate how lucky you are for having what you have. By the time you come back you may be looking for charities and causes that you can participate in left and right.
4) Be sensitive. Sags aren’t known to be the most sensitive signs in the zodiac wheel. You don’t have to cry at the drop of a hat but try to read between lines or, at the least, make sure you put a filter between your brain and your mouth. Just because you thought one thing is funny doesn’t mean everyone else will find it funny too. You may have a different sense of humor than theirs and if your humor is dry unlike the person you’re talking to then you might be in for a little trouble. :p
5) Have a Happy New Year! Push away bad vibes and try to attract only the good ones. If you can’t help it, use the bad things to make yourself a better person.